Autor Tema: Costa Brava, Spain. Planning a trip and need your advice  (Leído 10666 veces)

Desconectado shaneshac

• Usuario 5.000 - 9.999 posts
  • Ha sido agradecido: 775 veces
    • http://www.medfish.com
Re: Costa Brava, Spain. Planning a trip and need your advice
« Respuesta #30 en: 23 de Enero de 2011, 01:23:38 pm »
jajajajajaja me parto y me mondo!!

Mujoleishon spot yellow jajajajajajjajajajjajajja
Shaca (Crash Test Spearo)

El mejor pescador es el que llega a viejo pescando

Desconectado kmiz

• Usuario 1.000 - 4.999 posts
    • mi blog
« Respuesta #31 en: 23 de Enero de 2011, 02:27:50 pm »
Sorry, I did not set in the category. ::) ::) :-X

Desconectado sargus

• Usuario 50 - 249 posts
« Respuesta #32 en: 23 de Enero de 2011, 03:03:01 pm »
guys like these Norvegians don't need a helping hand but a slap on the face ;) :D
I am not sure where they come from, but to me it is normal that you can not! go around camping wherever you want and fishing wherever and whatever you like
they wouldn't appreciate that behaviour if we would go to Norway like this

and now a little help, since they obviously need it...April and May are quite difficult months in the Med, the water is just starting to warm up and there is some sealife beggining to appear, but there is also bad weather usually or changing weather
5mm will not be enough, but a 7mm jacket can hold
if they expect an abundance of fish like in Norway they should consider some other coasts or islands or they should go there beggining of September
anyway, for a "serious" spearfishing trip where they would enjoy only fishing large fish it is much better to choose some other place
for a nice vacation, clear seas, some fish, nice mountains and beautiful landscape Costa Brava is an excellent choice 8)

Desconectado J.Arcadio

• Usuario 5.000 - 9.999 posts
  • Ha sido agradecido: 2167 veces
  • nunca lejos del mar
« Respuesta #33 en: 23 de Enero de 2011, 03:21:14 pm »
guys like these Norvegians don't need a helping hand but a slap on the face ;) :D
I am not sure where they come from, but to me it is normal that you can not! go around camping wherever you want and fishing wherever and whatever you like

and now a little help, since they obviously need it...April and May are quite difficult months in the Med, the water is just starting to warm up and there is some sealife beggining to appear, but there is also bad weather usually or changing weather
if they expect an abundance of fish like in Norway they should consider some other coasts or islands or they should go there beggining of September
anyway, for a "serious" spearfishing trip where they would enjoy only fishing large fish it is much better to choose some other place
for a nice vacation, clear seas, some fish, nice mountains and beautiful landscape Costa Brava is an excellent choice 8)
??? ¿qué te han hecho los noruegos? :D

Desconectado hudja

• Usuario 1- 50 posts
« Respuesta #34 en: 24 de Enero de 2011, 02:59:58 pm »
masterpitbull77 thank you, your English is quite good enough to understand everything :)

1) I did not say we are coming from Norway. I sad we are coming from Estonia, and that we have marine spearfishing experience in Norway. Estonian spearfishing is mainly in fresh-water.
2) I do not understand why you are so offensive to us or Norwegians. >:(
3) We are not going for the large fish which weights many-many kgs. We are going to chill and relax, but as we are going for the spearfishing trip, some fish would be indeed welcomed. If I would like to catch a lot of huge fishes, I will choose Norway, not Spain.
4) Thanks for your suggestions anyway. :-\

Desconectado sargus

• Usuario 50 - 249 posts
« Respuesta #35 en: 24 de Enero de 2011, 03:28:33 pm »
 :) ;D ;D ;)
fu...ing Norwegians :D ;D, they can't take a joke :P ;D ;D
if you want an excellent Robinson Crusoe experience, no problems with local police, excellent shallow water or if you'd like an open deep water diving experience, all reachable from the shore consider this special place that I will give you on Google Earth:44 5.699 N , 14 55.732 E
there are several fishing villages on the island with shops and accomodation, some restaurants, one part of the island is a natural reserve, but only a small part not anywhere near you
don't expect too much fish, but anough to eat always
for experienced divers there is everything reachable from the shore, and with a small boat even better, there is also a shallow wreck near
fishes? lubinas, doradas, sargos, chopas, serviolas, dentones, meros, cabrachos, congrios, corvinas, lisas, bonitos, atunes, brotolas, pulpos...hay de todo...no mucho, pero siempre puedes coger alguna sorpresa (not much, but you never know what might show up)

Desconectado hudja

• Usuario 1- 50 posts
« Respuesta #36 en: 24 de Enero de 2011, 04:14:55 pm »
:) ;D ;D ;)
fu...ing Norwegians :D ;D, they can't take a joke :P ;D ;D
if you want an excellent Robinson Crusoe experience, no problems with local police, excellent shallow water or if you'd like an open deep water diving experience, all reachable from the shore consider this special place that I will give you on Google Earth:44 5.699 N , 14 55.732 E
there are several fishing villages on the island with shops and accomodation, some restaurants, one part of the island is a natural reserve, but only a small part not anywhere near you
don't expect too much fish, but anough to eat always
for experienced divers there is everything reachable from the shore, and with a small boat even better, there is also a shallow wreck near
fishes? lubinas, doradas, sargos, chopas, serviolas, dentones, meros, cabrachos, congrios, corvinas, lisas, bonitos, atunes, brotolas, pulpos...hay de todo...no mucho, pero siempre puedes coger alguna sorpresa (not much, but you never know what might show up)

OOh, that is better! Thank you  :D :D :D

davizinhr

• Visitante
« Respuesta #37 en: 26 de Enero de 2011, 04:02:03 pm »
jajajajajaja me parto y me mondo!!

Mujoleishon spot yellow jajajajajajjajajajjajajja

Predator's favorite spearfishing!!!!! jajajajajajajaja (hahahahaha).

Mija, lo que dice el amigo juanjo es que se va a cansar de ver mujoles punto amarillo y yo añado que sin punto amarillo tambien que si es como los italianos va a disfrutar de los mujolacos que hay, sobretodo en las escolleras de cada población que visite :).

Desconectado SHADOWW

• Usuario 1- 50 posts
« Respuesta #38 en: 05 de Febrero de 2011, 12:03:22 am »
푁푂í‘Æ’íÂºíÂ½íÂ¸í‘í‘Å’ íÂ² íÂ»íÂ¸í‘‡íÂºí‘Æ’, íÂ¶íÂ¸íÂ²í‘Æ’ í‘‚íÂ°íÂ¼ íÂºí‘Æ’íÂ´íÂ° íÂ²í‘‹ 푁íÂ¾íÂ±íÂ¸í‘€íÂ°íÂµí‘‚íÂµí‘í‘Å’, í‘€íÂ°í‘íÂºíÂ°íÂ¶í‘Æ’ íÂ²íÂºí‘€íÂ°í‘‚푆íÂµ

Desconectado hudja

• Usuario 1- 50 posts
« Respuesta #39 en: 16 de Febrero de 2011, 04:43:04 pm »
SHADOWW íÂ¿í‘€íÂ¸íÂ²íÂµí‘‚! 푏 íÂ¾í‘‚íÂ¿íÂ¸í‘íÂ°íÂ»í‘í‘ íÂ² íÂ²íÂ°íÂ¼ íÂ»íÂ¸í‘‡íÂºí‘Æ’.

Hey! We are running another problem here. We will fly by ryanair and they have maximum 120cm baggage length limit, but our shafts are 130-150cm long. Do you guys by any chance know, where can we rent or borrow some spearshafts of appropriate length in close proximity (20/30 km) from Cala Joncols? We can do this in private, not from the company, but from some kind local spearfishermen or forum member :) Of course we will reward any effort and refund all the troubles :)

Desconectado rash

• Girona - Costa Brava
« Respuesta #40 en: 16 de Febrero de 2011, 05:10:54 pm »
If you fly to Girona, there's a shop (only one) of spearfishing stuff  ("Medes Sub", rambla xavier cugat)
Near cala joncols you might have some problems to fins that kind of stuff.  :-[ :-X

marc

Desconectado kmiz

• mi blog
« Respuesta #41 en: 16 de Febrero de 2011, 07:30:57 pm »
Besides the distance, access to Joncols are very bad and slow. A half an hour of nothing Joncols. You take everything with you.

Desconectado hudja

• Usuario 1- 50 posts
« Respuesta #42 en: 25 de Marzo de 2011, 02:26:21 pm »
Hello! We will be in Costa Brava on 8 April, quite soon... Could you tell me what is the water temperature now there?

Desconectado Marc M

• Ha sido agradecido: 291 veces
« Respuesta #43 en: 25 de Marzo de 2011, 04:02:55 pm »
Hello! We will be in Costa Brava on 8 April, quite soon... Could you tell me what is the water temperature now there?

Cold ! Expect around 13.- C
Marc, pescador de Catalunya

Desconectado kmiz

• mi blog
« Respuesta #44 en: 12 de Abril de 2011, 08:30:50 pm »
Pues creo que coincidimos con ellos en Cala Joncols el 8-9 y 10.
El tiempo inmejorable y el agua plato. Aunque fresquita.

Tags: