Autor Tema: Please I need help from Italy  (Leído 617 veces)

Desconectado papavero

• Usuario 1- 50 posts
Please I need help from Italy
« en: 15 de Septiembre de 2009, 05:29:41 pm »
Hi everyone, I'm new here and I need help.
I'm going to go in Spain in the zone of Cadaqyes for some days of fishing, I know there are some part of the coast close because the reseve, I have found a Map of the park.
I need to know if I can fishing with my Italian federal license and if is possible to make the Spain license directly from here or from a website.
please help me because I don't want problems and I want to respect all the laws.
Alessio from Italy.

Desconectado Diegosub_mv

• Usuario 5.000 - 9.999 posts
  • Ha sido agradecido: 481 veces
Re: Please I need help from Italy
« Respuesta #1 en: 15 de Septiembre de 2009, 05:32:43 pm »
para la gente de la zona de cadaques este hombre viene por esa zona de pesca y quiere saver las zonas permitidas y el tema de la licencia ;)

Desconectado Jose_Piratilla

• Usuario 1.000 - 4.999 posts
  • Ha sido agradecido: 1 veces
« Respuesta #2 en: 16 de Septiembre de 2009, 05:12:55 am »
Hi,

About the license, I don't think you are able to obtain the license from the Internet. One of the reasons is that you need an official medical certificate to obtain it, and I don't see the way to send it through a web site.
And about the zone, be alert because this area if full of reserves and not all of them are identified at the beach. May be any pepople of Catalonia can help you.
Este post puede ser una broma. En ningún momento el autor quiere criticar, menospreciar o burlarse de ningún otro miembro del foro o de sus comentarios. La entonación es un elemento muy importante de la comunicación, y aquí se carece de ella.
Si por cualquier motivo el presente post te ofende, considera el releerlo con la cara sonriente.

NO ALIMENTEMOS A LOS TROLLS!!

Desconectado domimasmora

• Usuario 250 - 999 posts
  • Ha sido agradecido: 3 veces
  • blanes ( costa brava )
« Respuesta #3 en: 16 de Septiembre de 2009, 11:39:22 am »

Tags: